Friday 7 February 2014

Best Ten Bicycle Meme's of the Month and Two Unicorn Bikes

No I am not SEO grubbing...I was just looking for some interesting bicycle meme's to post on our facebook page and I happened to come across these beauties.  They are not particularly pro or anti bike and they are not all great quality but they are all....interesting (or at the very least odd).

Oh and there are two unicorn bicycles at the end...

All that high viz and still no helmet...(tut, tut)



We know that a lot of modern bike are made in moulds and from carbon fibre but we still love the idea behind this one...



I've never seen my 100% as I tend to like to cruise along looking at the scenery but if you love pain, this one is for you...


On the odd occasion when I have given at least 90% this tends to happen to me...


This one is despicable...



This one should be prefixed with the words "Once they regain conciousness..."



Why would she, who told her, how did she...wtf!!!



Pretty accurate for the weather in the UK at the moment...




















and finally just like we promised Two Unicorn Bikes....don't be a hater ;o)


No comments:

Post a Comment