Thursday 22 September 2011

Popping a wheelie at 6 years old vs Max Biaggi


I have been trying and failing a lot recently at trying to get my Honda CBR 125 R (I know it's not a proper bike, but I like it) to do a wheelie.  It's not as easy as it looks and a lot of the guides on the web are...well crap and involve you killing your engine with over revs.

It led me to notice that there are a million wheelie movies on the Web most of which are boring, below are two of the best I've found and one that sent me to sleep.

Tre is 6 and can pop a wheelie on his toy tractor (I know it's 4 wheeled but he is only using two of them).  this video fills me with shame and leaves me feeling inadequate.




Max Biaggi is one of the best professional motorcyclists in the world and how he recovers this I will never know.



Finally our friends at PinkBike have a veritable Smorgasbord of wheelie video's but whilst the one below shows great skill it is beyond tedious.





Remeber though people when it comes to Wheelies.....Two Wheels are Better

No comments:

Post a Comment