Wednesday 6 April 2011

Welcome to 2WB

Welcome to my inaug...inagura...my first post on 2WB (Two Wheels Better).  It seems only fair that the first post should tackle the big subject of the weekend Rossi vs Stoner @ Jerez.

What do you think?


Did Rossi take Stoner out? Did the marshalls aid Rossi to the detriment of Stoner?  Who cares?

Marco Simoncelli was winning the race before the idiot did this;


All I can say is that it was great to watch and I really can't wait to see the rest of the season.  Please. please, please will someone wipe the smile of Jorge Lorenzo's smug little face


Otherwise next time the slimy git jumps into that reservoir I may be waiting at the bottom to hold him under by his ankles.  

Now lets put all this silly arguing away and get back to what is really important about the MotoGP

Enjoy....

No comments:

Post a Comment